Thursday, November 1, 2012

Anyone Here Seen My Old Friend McGuinty

Anyone here seen my old friend McGuinty
by Peed On

Anyone here seen my old friend McGuinty
Can you tell me where he's gone
He peed on a lot people
Then called Ollie Ollie perogies free
Turned out the lights....WTF.. he was gone..

Anyone here seen my old fiend McGuinty
Or was it a dream like a TV show with a gong
He peed on a lot of people, though it looked good on one
The teachers, with bribes his support, he previously won
Ollie Ollie pirogies free...poof... he was gone.

Didn't you just love the one thing he stood for,
No waiting times on Homo clubs for Catholic schools,
He peed on a lot of people, but the Ont. Bishops
Who played nice, He 'again' played for the fooooollls

Anyone here seen my friend to the very end, McGuinty
Can you please keep him far away
I thought I saw him hanging around the Hill
With all the other punk lefties, and us with all their bills

Oh any other politicians want to screw us over
Don't worry Canucks don't complain and roll over
With our Constitution Obama could come and go-fer
The kingdom of dolts............ of the new ginned up Can ta da

Paul Gordon
irishrus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment